Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: $38.51
Suitable: For Raspberry Pi 3B+
USB Cable Length: 60cm / 23.62 inch
Type: For Raspberry Pi 3B+ X850 V3.0 MSATA SSD
Operating System: All Raspberry Pi Operating Systems
• Same size as the Raspberry Pi motherboard
• Raspberry Pi ideal storage expansion solution
• Support up to 1TB mSATA SSD solid state drive
• Support hard disk system installation and startup
• No driver required, fully compatible with Raspberry Pi
• Special USB port connector board, no cable connection required
• Bridge controller with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to SATA for 6.0Gb/s
• USB3.0 super high speed connection PC for data transmission
• USB2.0 high speed connection with Raspberry Pi for data transmission
• Reserve a Micro-USB power outlet for extra power to large-capacity mSATA SSDs
• Raspberry Pi motherboard USB port power supply, no additional external power supply
• The X850 only supports MSATA SSD drives and is an expansion board designed to solve Raspberry Pi storage problems.
What to do if the X850 device can not be recognized?
1. Please make sure your all the hardware installation is right.
2. Try to use the blue usb cable to replace the usb connector to check if it is the usb connector problem.
3. Please remove your ssd card and check if the raspberry pi can find the device.
4. Please check your raspberry pi firmware, or use another raspberry pi to have a try. As there maybe some error happen during the download.
1 x Expansion Board (X850 V3.0)
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x USB Connector
1 x Install Screws Pack
(NOT included Raspberry Pi motherboard)
Instruction is not included. Any questions, please contact us immediately for solution. Hope a nice day!
- Please allow slight dimension difference due to manual measurement.
- Please consider the actual sizes in the listing as the pictures are generally enlarged to show detail.
- Due to different producing batches, product details might be a little different. If you minding the difference, please buy it carefully.
- Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Thanks for your understanding.